Friday, January 22, 2016

Quick Review: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye


I was on my way to Bangkok and I needed an eye cream. That's why Changi Airport is amazing - duty-free shopping!

I purchased the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye for S$50 (retails for S$72) after I received attentive and thoughtful service from the Kiehl's salesperson. Great service really makes a whole lot of difference! I informed her that I had a problem of dark under-eye circles and she immediately introduced the product to me. I had tried the Midnight Recovery Concentrate before and I broke out from it, but I knew that it was an effective product for less acne-prone skins since my friends were raving about it. So, I got it!

And... I really like it. It's not sticky after application and a little goes a long way. I also like how there's no strong fragrance upon application. Results have been positive. I've used it for more than a week and I've noticed how much less puffy my eyes were in the recent mornings. However, I did notice that the under-eye area was dryer and affecting the way my concealers apply. I'm not sure if it's because of this eye cream, or because I'm on accutane. Probably the latter. Overall, it's a decent eye cream. Repurchasing is not in the plan right now because I want to try out the Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye Opening Serum and Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado next.

Did I also mention that Kengyang bought the exact same product 10 minutes before I bought mine? He loved it as well!

No comments: