Monday, April 21, 2014

Want: Annie's Way Jelly Mask (Taiwan)

Bubzbeauty, BeautyQQ and BREN LUI 大佬B (all my favourite Asian Youtubers) all highly recommended the Annie's Way Jelly Mask from Taiwan and I was convinced to give the product a try. 

It's currently only available online in Singapore (Glamabox - S$27 each) and it's available in physical stores in Malaysia (Facebook). 

I didn't want to pay S$21 (currently on promotion) for a tub of jelly mask, so I decided to try my luck on Taobao. ALAS! Taobao is truly a magical place. I found many many sellers selling the Annie's Way Jelly Masks, and I chose the one with the most number of positive reviews - just in case some sellers decided to sell fake ones at a cheaper price. Buying skincare on Taobao is a little bit tricky because you really have to read through all the reviews. You certainly do not want to waste the money on fake ones! 

So yes, the jelly masks were RMB50 each and I added them into Kengyang's cart! :D Can't wait! Apparently, it's really good in helping to remove blackheads! You apply a thick 0.3-0.5cm all over your face for a good 30 minutes and then scrape off with the provided tool. The blackheads on the nose area will be softened and it will much more easily removed using the appropriate blackhead-removing tool. This also means less pressing and less redness. Also, it's supposed to help brighten dull skin. 

I got two of the Annie's Way Jelly Masks - the Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask and the Aloe Moisturising Jelly Mask


The Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask is for whitening, moisturizing, minimising fine lines, and leaving the skin radiantly bright.


The Aloe Moisturising Jelly Mask is suitable for oily and acne prone skin, and can be used after sun exposure. 

Do let me know if I can get these masks in any physical stores in Singapore! 

Have a good week ahead! :) 

10 comments:

karen said...

hi there can u post abt the masks when u received from taobao .. cause am really interested but same like u didnt wanna pay 21 bucks for it :))

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi Karen! Thanks for reading my blog!

Sure, I'll do an in-depth review on both masks once I get them. :)

Unknown said...

thanks ! looking forward.. maybe i knw hw much u pay for the postage to singapore if i may ask ?

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi Karen!

My bf currently is in Shanghai for an exchange programme so I'm shipping all my Taobao purchases to his house, and then I'm flying over to get them. Hence, I will not be able to give you a figure for the postage to SG.

However, you can try to use the guide on 65daigou.com? I always use that website when I want to buy stuff from Taobao. Their shipping fees are quite reasonable! :)

Alison Ong said...

Hello! Would you be able to share the taobao link that you got it from too? :) thank you so much!!

maya said...

hey! what's the link from where you get the product from? :)

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi Alison and Maya,

Thanks for reading my blog! Here are the links:

Brightening Jelly Mask: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.32.UiUTgL&id=14931378457

Moisturising Jelly Mask:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.24.UiUTgL&id=17846460398

Unknown said...

I saw this on Bubzbeauty channel as one of her April fav products but it's a bit pricey. I do want to buy it and try it out, hopefully it's going to be work well with my sensitive combination skin.

www.wondersofandrea.blogspot.ca

Shufen said...

Was looking for the product's review and came across your blog entry! Sasa just brought in them to SG recently, thought I'd let you know. :) It's going for $32.90 for one, and 50% off for the second tub! :D

Anonymous said...

Cheapest place to buy is..?