Monday, September 7, 2015

Stamping Ground Coffee House (Club Street)

This amazing quaint coffee house just opened across my office and I'm loving it. So genuine and unpretentious. Serving good coffee and good pastries out of a hole-in-the-wall location. 

I love it so much! I can't wait to buy my coffee there tomorrow morning to alleviate some of that Monday blues nonsense. 




Even the simple ham and cheese sandwich is heartwarmingly delicious. Huge serving too - the day I ate the sandwich for breakfast, I could go without lunch till after 4pm. 



I hope this coffee place is a permanent addition to Club Street! There are so many new restaurants on Club Street every month and it's showing the sad reality in the food industry - it's not easy opening a restaurant in Singapore! Not even one in Club Street!

So yes, please show your support if you work/live near the area. I don't want it to ever leave Club Street!!

Stamping Ground Coffee
#01-02, 31 Club St, Singapore 069468

No comments: