Sunday, September 6, 2015

Korean Skincare Haul (cosrx, mamonde, apieu)


A couple of weeks ago, I realised that my skin wasn't reacting well to The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion anymore. I am currently still unsure why my skin reacted that way so suddenly. It's all very shocking because I have been using that product for almost 2 years and I had no problems. And then overnight, my skin started getting really clogged up, and once I stopped using that, my skin was less irritated. Why so funny one? 

But whatever, that means I get to find new products for my skin! 

When I was in Copenhagen, I decided to give a COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning Emulsion sample a go. It was a tiny sachet so it wasn't included in my travel skincare post. 

My skin LOVED it. It was absorbed into my skin so quickly and my skin felt smooth and plump. 3 days in and my large family of tiny bumps finally started to slowly disappear. My skin was not clear, but it definitely was not as clogged as it used to be. 

Immediately off to Googleland to look up this fascinating new brand and wow there are many Korean beauty bloggers who raved about COSRX products! So yes, I succumbed to blogger/Youtuber pressure and bought 4 new COSRX products via RoseRoseShop. Of course must buy masks also right? So yes, got myself a couple of A'PIEU masks and two packs of Mamonde masks. 

I have used the COSRX products for a full week now and I'm very happy to report that I have NO breakouts. YAY YAY! 

Shall give them more time to work their magic and I'll check back in a couple of months' time with in-depth reviews! 

No comments: