Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Quick Review: A'PIEU NonCo Tea Tree Sheet Mask

Photo from X

Photo from X

Korean sheet masks are usually my go-to sheet masks. I have tried numerous sheet masks from many different Korean brands and they have been fuss-free and foolproof. So I expected the same from A'PIEU NonCo Tea Tree Sheet Mask. However, the application process was complicated and cumbersome simply because the sheet mask was too large. 

You get two sheet masks in one pack - one half for the nose area up, and the other half for the jawline area. It will be a great design if the sheet masks were to stick properly on the skin. 

The two sheet masks are SO HUGE. Come on man, why waste so much money on excess material? I had to fold the edges inward for my entire face. In comparison, I usually only fold the edges around my forehead for other sheet masks. 

Not only that, this sheet mask simply won't apply properly. No matter how much I tried to smooth out the air bumps, it just looked like I was a complete newbie at sheet masks! The mask material is quite thick and it's not as stretchable as I would like sheet masks to be. 

It's the first time I used a sheet mask that frustrated me so much. 

Definitely not buying this again. 

Anybody else tried this mask? Do you have the same problems? Or if it applies normally on you, please let me know what I'm doing wrong! Sigh~

No comments: