Friday, September 18, 2015

Four years, farewell and a birthday

A ridiculously overdue post. Thank you to my few loyal readers who are still sticking around, hoping for a new post. I'm really getting horrible at this blogging game! 

Kengyang and I celebrated our 4-year anniversary over a month ago, and it was a very simple affair. A day out trying new restaurants and just enjoying each other's company. 

Since we don't really celebrate lavishly, I decided to get a special handmade card for him, and wow actually Carousell quite useful for such things ah? I bought this card for only S$6, and it's so well-drawn! The seller is @thelazypainter, if you're interested! 


Kengyang and I tried the steak and fries set at L'Entrecôte (Suntec City) and to be honest, it was just alright. We also ordered an additional Salade niçoise and it was SO FISHY. Kengyang really hates overwhelmingly fishy food, so he didn't enjoy the salad at all. We'll probably skip the salad the next time we are here. But then again, will there be a next time? HMM.


Wefie! Happy 4 years to us!
Both of us having perfect hair days. :D


Fast forward a couple of days later, we had dinner at Poulet (Changi Aiport) before my flight to Copenhagen. 

Wah, I forgot how much I love Poulet. 

French Onion Soup - SO GOOD. 
Random sausage bowl - SO GOOD.
1/2 Poulet Roti with Mushroom Chardonnay Sauce - SO SO SO GOOD. 

We also ordered Tiramisu and it was equally stellar. No photo of that because we attacked it so quickly. 




Then... I turned 26. 

I really dislike cutting cake and blowing out candles now. What's the point? 
I always discourage people from buying one entire cake for me. Don't waste the money! Just buy one slice can already! 

So, I had an alternative birthday ice cream from my colleagues. :D
Ice cream >> cake, all day every day.


I donated blood for the first time too! 
Yay, one more 2015 resolution down! :) 

I think I overshared this milestone. It's on my facebook, my instagram, my twitter and my dayre. So cannot miss out my blog right? ROFL.So auntie. 


Ah finally tried IKOI buffet! 

I had high expectations for it. Way too high expectations. The first round of sashimi was great, but the second round was a bit fishy already. Maybe because it was getting late? 

But aiyah, still had a great time lah because I had amazing company. 




Ah, and finally this photo...

Eve has relocated to Boston. I have been stalking her religiously on dayre and enjoying all her Youtube vlogger-potential videos. Glad that she's at least settling down fine.

Maybe I'll visit next September to escape 2016 haze! :D Save me a sleeping space!



Have a great Friday guys! WOOHOO TGIF!

No comments: