Saturday, July 11, 2015

I love The Lokal!

As you can see from the photos in this post, I really love dining at The Lokal. It's so good that I even suggested the restaurant for our company dinner. I was a bit apprehensive about their dinner menu, but NONE of the dishes were subpar. Every single dish (both appetizers and main courses) was delectable. Even my cauliflower appetizer!! 

Here's my Cauliflower 3 Ways with Ricotta and Almond. How come cauliflowers can taste so good one ar?!!


Many also opted for the deep fried squid and all only had praises for the starter. 


I didn't try the Chicken Liver Parfait because I was too full from my order, but those who tried said it was a good choice because the bread was stellar and a great base for the chicken liver parfait. 


No idea what this is... I'm sorry if you came here for useful information about The Lokal because obviously you obtained almost none. 

but hey food photos! 


I remember this! Yajing and Chen Yan ordered the seafood stew and they were pleased with the abundance of seafood served. 


My steak!!!

No need to get all fancy with words because hor it was SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD. 

That was more impactful than me churning out 20+ flowery words to describe the beef. No need for all that. TOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD. 

ORDER! 

:D


I also love The Lokal's brunch options. Especially their smoked salmon. 

On the three occasions that I've been here for brunch, I have ordered Roasted Pumpkin Salad with additional Smoked Salmon all 3 times. 



I now look forward to many many many meals at The Lokal. Can't wait to bring Kengyang here! :)

The Lokal
136 Neil Road
Singapore 088865

Have a good weekend guys! I haven't been blogging much - busy-bee at work, and glued on my bed once home. Will try to at least blog once a week! 

No comments: