Wednesday, June 24, 2015

OOTDs, Best Boyfriend Award, Pink Dot and Catching Up

I think the most likely reason why I started taking OOTD photos again is I want to proof to myself that I can buy new clothes AND wear them. Seriously, I have way too many clothes that still have their tags on. It's a terrible habit, so I must start to wear all of them!! 

But then hor, I think I'm being overzealous last week because I have lost the steam this week. It's back to comfortable tops and jeggings for me. Alamak how leh like that!! :S 

Dress: Zalora
Vest: Uniqlo
Bag: Taobao
Shoes: ASICS 

Blouse: Uniqlo
Vest: ZARA
Shorts: H&M
Bag: Taobao
Shoes: Puma

Shirt: GU Japan
Vest: Something Borrowed (from Zalora)
Culottes: GU Japan
Shoes: WOO! (from Zalora)

Shoes: Zalora
Wow, I really like shopping on Zalora huh? 


Kengyang went to South Korea for his grad trip and being the nice girlfriend that I am, I told him to just get me 2 Laneige BB Cushion refills and a few masks. 

I guess Kengyang and friends had too much time on their hands because they went crazy shopping at the drugstores. He whatsapped me every single time they were in new shops and remarked on how crazily cheap the sheet masks were. So yes, Kengyang and friends went a little bit overboard in terms of sheet mask and aloe vera gel purchases. But hey I'm not complaining because I get immediate benefits, as seen above. :D 

I really need to go to South Korea for all the amazing beauty and skincare products!


And being the amazing boyfriend that he is, Kengyang also bought me Big Bang socks. :) 


Attended Pink Dot with dorabanana and I really enjoyed the positive energy and overflowing love from everyone! I accidentally tripped and hit a lady but instead of the usual and expected TSK + eye roll, I got a "Are you okay!!!". Everyone is happy for everyone. I love it! 

When I posted this photo, I expected a couple of family members (who always like my Instagram photos) to not like it. And indeed, that happened. But hey, that's their opinion and I respect that. Even though these family members do not approve of homosexuality, they don't go around preaching about how sinful it is either. 

As a Catholic, I have been taught that homosexuality is a sin. As my own being, I do not think homosexuality is a sin. 

Also, people who are using religion as weapons - who are you to judge? 

Did you completely ignore Romans 2:1

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 

How about Luke 6:41-42?

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

John 8:7?

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

(all using NIV)

THERE ARE MANY MANY MORE. Don't ignore and just read things that you want to read leh. Selective reading means you don't know your religion entirely. How do you call yourself a follower of that religion then? 

If you have unpleasant things to say at this point, please exit the page and proceed somewhere else. Bye bye. 


Ending off this post with a photo of Shangying and I. We met up a couple of weeks ago for dinner and it was a great catch-up session. The last time I saw her was probably more than a year ago, so it was much-needed meetup!

Have a great week ahead guys! :) 

No comments: