Monday, June 22, 2015

This is why I hate dieting.

How to diet when Singapore has so much to offer in terms of ridiculously delicious food? I used to be much better at this dieting thing when I was in my teens. I was in TAF club (damn paiseh to be in TAF club when you're a teenager okay. The body shaming pressure is real and harsh.) in secondary one and I was so over getting laughed at by my schoolmates, so I hardcore dieted. In 5 months, I lost more than 10kg and was out of TAF club. But ohmygosh, I remember surviving only on liquids for 3 straight weeks. It was hell and I was the most prickly person to be with. 

After that, my diets lasted less than a week. Always complete fiascos. 

I'm too greedy for diets. 

So, I exercise more so that I can eat more good stuff. Good balance right? :D

So here are some of the food I consumed these past 3 weeks. 


Fat Cow
1 Orchard Blvd, 248649


Five & Dime Eatery
297 River Valley Rd, Singapore 238338





Woori-Nara
19 Lorong Kilat #01-02, Singapore 598120





Sunday Folks
44 Jln Merah Saga, Singapore 278116

Also, since I hate dieting, I have started on a must-exercise-at-least-6-days-a-week routine and actually quite shiok leh :D

It's usually a combination of blogilates and fitnessblender workout videos. If not then I'll do 500 squats/500 abs then I'll run for at least 30 minutes. I really feel very uncomfortable when I don't exercise. Is that bad? :S

Have a great week guys. HUAT! 

No comments: