Wednesday, May 6, 2015

FORRES Eyewear




My cousin is one of the founders of FORRES Eyewear and I wanted to support his cause so I purchased the Karpa shades and this pair is just gorgeous. Whenever you buy a pair of eyewear, it will come with its own beautiful wooden box. Damn chio lah! All prices are in rupiah though. You can just comment on their Instagram photos with your email address if you're interested and they will get back to you very quickly. 

Ok, pretty shades aside...

I have to apologise to my loyal readers. I haven't been updating this blog as frequently as before and it's because I have a lot of things to juggle at work now. Once back home from work, I'd just wash up and sleep. I really need to balance things out a bit. I have taken better quality photos using my new camera and the posts are just waiting for my writing. Argh! Cannot! I must post some reviews soon!! 

Have a good day guys! Reviews coming up soon!! 

No comments: