Monday, May 11, 2015

Food cravings and a new bag

I think I gained a few kilos ever since I started working, so it's time to do something about it!! I have been going carbs-less on weekdays (my second week now!) and it has been quite pleasant. I do have cravings but because I don't eat carbs, I have a flatter tummy and I feel less bloated, so curbing those cravings is quite easy. I hope this new food habit will help me lose some weight! I don't think I'm sibeh fat but I just don't like feeling bloated all the time, so yes, bye bye carbs from Monday to Friday! 

Ironically, the next 2 photos are carbohydrate-laden food items. :P 



Oh! and I finally got a #youtubemademebuyit purchase! Very surprisingly, it's not a beauty/skincare item...it's a bag.

The last time I bought a sports brand backpack was maybe 5-6 years ago?? So this was a really out of the ordinary purchase.

SoothingSista posted a video on her carry-on backpack and after watching that video, I knew I needed that Adidas bag!! I thought it was going to be expensive (like S$100+ expensive), but it turned out to be S$69 only. WHAT?! BUY! It's the perfect travelling backpack. Actually also damn nice as an everyday backpack lah.

This Adidas is on top of their game now, or maybe the correct phrase is they are back being on top of their game. A couple of years back, I wouldn't think of Adidas as a sports brand that I will be interested in. But now, I'm on their online mailing list. Excellent.


Ending abruptly here...

Have a good weekend! :)

No comments: