Monday, April 27, 2015

Susyblaze (Puma XS698 and Asics Gel Lyte V)

I have a sport shoes kick. 
It all began when I started to wear the dresses-with-Converse ensemble. 

Then I explored more shoes options. Also, not forgetting the boom of Nike Roshe Runs. I own a pair of Roshe Runs too but it's now only for gym purposes because wahlao sooooo many people have Roshe Runs now. It's like when you start seeing Anya Hindmarch's "I'm Not a Plastic Bag" bags everywhere (both authentic ones and replicas), you know it's time to retire yours. 

So, I explored more and more AND MORE, and changed upon an Instagram account - @susyblaze. I wanted to buy so many pairs of sport shoes, but I don't want to deplete my bank account in one sitting, so Susyblaze is amazing! Since I don't want to pay so much money, I also don't care whether or not the shoes are authentic. How can I be cheapo and still expect authentic stuff right? 

Susyblaze also doesn't claim that their items are authentic. This is a major plus for me because there are many Instagram shops that claim authenticity but once the product arrives, you know you have been taken for a ride. 

One more thing I love about Susyblaze is how they have real life photos (they indicate an "RLP" for such Instagram photos) and unboxing videos. I was almost fully convinced that I was going to get high-quality shoes just through the photos and videos. 

So... I took the risk and purchased 2 pairs - the Puma XS698 x BWGH in “Patriot Blue” and the Asics Gel Lyte V X Concepts in "Pistachio". 

I was both excited and anxious. Later I paid almost S$150 for ugly shoes how?? 

Thankfully, when the shoes came, they were both of amazing quality and I was glad I bought them from this website. 

ALSO AH, this was not sponsored at all. I just anyhow scroll the "Photos" section of Instagram and found the store! 

So here are the shoes!

Puma XS698 x BWGH in “Patriot Blue”






Asics Gel Lyte V X Concepts in "Pistachio"







Very excellent indeed!

I'm purchasing more but not now. No space already. :P Maybe during my birthday month?

No comments: