Monday, February 2, 2015

Jeans, Japanese and Jazzy Lips

2 weeks ago, I suddenly felt that there were very few good pairs of good jeans in my possession. So naturally, I went on a jeans shopping spree. 

Luckily, ZARA, H&M and Pull&Bear had amazing discounts on most of their items, and I scored three pairs of jeans for less than S$100. 

The most expensive pair was this from ZARA - S$49.90. The best thing about this pair is that it stops right at my ankle - no folding needed! Also, the material is really soft. I love it so much, I wore it more than 3 times to work already. 


I got some basic ones from H&M as well. This pair was S$24.95, but I had a S$20 voucher, so I paid less than 5 bucks. :D 

Not as soft as the ZARA one, but still incredibly comfortable. The thicker waist band also helps to flatten any food baby. 


I realised after many applications of matte lipsticks that I have very dry lips. Mostly my fault, because I don't take care of my lips at all. No lip exfoliation and no lip balm. So now, I'm regretting lah. Haiyah. Time to pay more attention to my lips if I want my lipsticks to look polished all day long! 


If you haven't noticed, it's one of my random blogposts, where I swerve sharply from one topic to another without warning. 

Yes, so I had ramen again at Ramen Bar Suzuki and I sincerely love the ramens here. So so so good and so many Japanese dined here! 


More Japanese food - this set was from Tampopo. 


I cannot call Dorabanana xiaomeimei already. She's going to be 21 this year liao! No more xiaomeimei!




One more swerve, 

on Sundays, I love making nice healthy breakfasts for myself!


Hope none of you got headaches from those swerves. Have a good week ahead! :D

No comments: