Monday, January 26, 2015

Sleek Makeup Haul (Surprisingly cheap shipping?!)

Blush in Rose Gold
I-Divine in Garden of Eden
I-Divine in Vintage Romance
Late night itchy internet-browsing fingers always lead to surprises. I was curious how much shipping fee would be charged if I order from Sleek Makeup, so I loaded my cart with products that I would definitely purchase if the shipping fee was unexpectedly low. It was only 1.67 pound shipping to Singapore via Standard Mail? What?!

I checked out immediately.

Some more I had a 10% off coupon ("welcome10"), so the blush was 3.74 pounds and the eyeshadow palettes were 6.66 pounds each. I paid slightly over S$35 in total for these three items. WHAT?! Please ah, one eyeshadow palette from local online shops already costs more than S$20 hor.

Sometimes, anyhow curious then check things also good.

No comments: