Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New in: Super cheap Charles & Keith shoes

I was getting quite antsy because Chinese New Year is coming and I don't know what I should wear! I figured I should start on the shoe front and so I was browsing carousell for nice wedges and I chanced upon a seller who was selling a pair of damn chio and brand new Charles & Keith wedges for S$20, so yes I chatted with her for a while. 

Then, I went to the Charles & Keith website to check out the sale section and I FOUND THE EXACT SAME PAIR GOING FOR S$12.90!! I immediately apologised to the seller, cancelled the transaction and browsed the entire sale section. WOW. It's basically like Anchorpoint Charles & Keith prices! However, the website design is quite user-unfriendly. I filtered by price but kept getting the entire list of sale shoes. 

Anyway, if you want to look at those heavily discounted shoes, just keep scrolling down lah, you will find them in the end. I looked through 1000+ listings twice! When there's a will, there's a way okay. Initially I had so many pairs opened in new tabs, but most of them had size 38 out of stock. Blessing in disguise, I guess...for my bank account. 

So yes, I bought two pairs of shoes for freaking cheap. S$12.90 for the wedges and S$16.90 for the loafers. Delivery is quite steep (S$9.90!), but aiyah both pairs totaled to less than S$30 anyway, so I just checked out. 

To be honest, I'd rather go to Anchorpoint to check out the Charles & Keith outlet, but since I'm sadly busy these days, the online store sale section will suffice!



Talking about Chinese New Year - I used to have no visiting at all, hence I didn't need to worry about my outfit since I would be a sloth at home anyway, but now, I need to visit ky's relatives and I'm going back to Indonesia too. So I will need two nice outfits. Alamak. Shoes settled and now clothes! What to wear?? At times like these ah, I wish I'm as skinny and lanky as my sister because wear anything also nice one leh.

Such first world problems haha.

Have a good day guys! :)

2 comments:

sennophone16 said...

Check out the charles & keith autumn campaign 2015 collection. I find this season's design to be much better than the previous one.

Unknown said...

Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of charles and keith shoes at Majorbrands.