Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Just eat only

I know I said I was on a hiatus, but my fingers were itching to type something. So I'm declaring an end to this hiatus. This post is nothing but food photos, so if you're not into greasy-looking food, please feel free to check out my other more interesting posts. 

I had a rough week last week. Mentally, I was a mess. Physically, I was also a mess. I only had 3 days of work last week because the sore throat that I thought I could ignore evolved into a monster sore throat that warranted a 3-day MC from the doctor (and lots of nagging). But of course I couldn't take all 3 days of resting. Friday was the worst. I was still recovering, work was piling up and I didn't have breakfast or lunch. By the end of Friday, I was a grumpy and tired witch. 

Which was not a good state to be in because I met up with dorabanana on Friday night. I felt very bad  to her after the dinner because I was barely talking. Aiyah.... 

Anyway, we went to Fat Boys for dinner and over-ordered (as usual). The best dish that I ate was the mozzarella sticks. I didn't really like the burgers. Everything was greasy and oily, and that meant that the first few bites were heavenly, but things spiraled downwards very quickly after those first bites.  





Thanks dorabanana for putting up with my tired talks haha. Or perhaps, tired murmurs. 


My sick body obviously couldn't take the sudden influx of grease. I chiong-ed home and puked 75% of my dinner out. Extremely thankful that I didn't puke in the cab on the way home. 

So what's the best way to nourish an extremely hungry tummy the next day? 

EAT MORE GREASY STUFF!

Very smart. 

Kengyang and I had Yoogane (West Gate) and actually it was really nice. A little bit on the expensive side but it's good food lah. 



This was a very lame attempt at reviving this blog. ZZZ.

I'll do better next time!

No comments: