Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blacks, brushes and bibimbap (#GOSF)

A great weekend has ended. I spent Saturday glued to my bed and Sunday out shopping with Mr Chung. I'm actually looking forward to work! Work hard for the next weekend! 

Funny story first...

On Friday, Mr Chung and I walked all the way from Clementi MRT station to my house at Upper Bukit Timah Road. It took us around one hour and it was a great workout after a heavy dinner. Halfway through our walk, he was on the phone and I was just looking around, not caring about what was on the ground. So of course, I tripped on some raised platform. Just nice, I was holding my phone, so my first instinct was "Save the phone!!" and I did. My phone was as good as new, but I fell flat. FLAT. Like a failed superman pose on the ground. I injured my knee and palm, but that's about it. Once I got out of the shock, I kept laughing for 5 minutes straight because of how silly the situation was - I actually sacrificed myself for my newly bought phone. Humans and their gadgets. Or maybe, me and my gadgets. :P 

Anyway, here are some updates on the fashion front!

Online shopping is my favourite past-time and it's no surprise that most of my clothes were purchased online. 

Dress: Zalora
Shoes: Bought in Hong Kong
Watch: Casio

Taobao, Qoo10, Zalora, etc. I always check these sites regularly to get updated on their new stuff and sale sections. 

Inner top: Lazada
Vest: Zara
Skorts: Qoo10
Shoes: Bought in Hong Kong
Watch: Casio

Also, I visit Singsale once in a while to look through the deals and discounts. Sometimes nothing attracts me, but sometimes Singsale surprises me with amazing discounts. I bought a 24-piece brush set from Bella Brushes (based in Australia) for only S$29, and because it was Black Friday, shipping was S$1 flat every product purchased. Amazing deal right?! The brushes were amazingly soft and shed-free too. 


It's incredibly exciting what's coming up in the online shopping arena. I've been seeing the advertisements on Youtube and even at bus stops - The Great Online Shopping Festival! It's an annual event in which participating online stores offer amazing discounts! It's happening from 2-4 February 2015 and it cannot be more timely for me because it's right after my pay day, hoorah! 14 more days to GOSF

Ending this post with a photo of my favourite food - the delicious Bibimbap. This is one of the two reasons why I want to go to South Korea, the other reason being facial masks. 


Have a great week ahead guys. Save some money for GOSF! 

No comments: