Monday, December 8, 2014

BLOGMAS Day 8: Counting Stars

Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

I feel something so right
By doing the wrong thing
And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Lately I been, I been losing sleep 
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars

"Counting Stars" - One Republic

It has been a day full of unexpected events. I don't know whether to celebrate the victory I had at the beginning of the day or reflect on the near-perdition I experienced towards the end of the day. One thing is extremely clear though - this day has more loops, twists and turns than the world's scariest roller coaster. No kinetic or potential energy can explain this unscientific adrenaline rush (adrenaline rush here can mean good or bad things). 

Well, we learn everyday, don't we? 

No comments: