Sunday, December 7, 2014

BLOGMAS Day 7: Ma Maison (Anchorpoint) with Mr Chung!

Mr Chung is doing his reservist next week and I'm very sad, but a man has to do what he has to do so I shall not complain. A woman also has to do what she has to do, and so I shall continue shopping for Christmas presents :D 

Also, we are going to make our first HDB payment next Sunday and I'm both excited and sian. Yay, got HDB! But wahlao CPF empty again. I hope I get a decent pay rise next year *fingers crossed*. 

Both of us dined at Anchorpoint's Ma Maison and it was a delightful experience as usual. I don't really need to read the menu or look at their special seasonal menu because I don't bother ordering other things. I order French Onion Soup and Beef Stroganoff with Omurice EVERY SINGLE TIME. Too good already. 


Kengyang ordered the special seasonal ginger pork set. It was good, but ...

... NOT AS NOMS AS MINE. This is the best Omurice man, the egg is so soft and smooth, and the butter rice inside is extremely fragrant. Don't ask me how to describe the beef stroganoff - I'm not a food blogger and I cannot give you bombastic descriptions for how good it is. I can only give you "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm". 


Aiyah so gian, I want to eat this again. :S But we just had Sunday Folks (best waffles ever?! photos coming soon!) and now I'm in food coma. It's also raining heavily outside - the most appropriate condition for napping while in food coma. Bye! zzzzz.

No comments: