Monday, December 15, 2014

BLOGMAS Day 15: H&M rings are so affordable!!

Why is H&M offering so many way-too-affordable accessories? Like a set of rings for S$2.90?! Initially, I stepped into H&M hoping to get a nice shift dress, but I stepped out with no apparels, but with hair clips and a truck of rings. 

I have 10 fingers, but I ain't wearing one or two rings at any one time. I love stacking them rings and sometimes I slotted way too many until I had to remove all of them before I could type properly and comfortable at work. One reason why I love rings is because .... my fingers are the only body parts of mine that fit a size S. :D Strange hor? But yes, I have very strange fingers. I think when I lose weight, I lose the most from my fingers. I have rings from years back that are way too big now. 

H&M now is my go-to place for rings! 

The first two buys were random - I wanted to add a little bit of youthfulness to my daily blah and grim outfits. In the end, I picked bows in blah and grim colours. HAHA can you imagine me with a bright yellow bow on my head? No man, nooooo. 


From here on, some of you may see me as a ring-hoarder/finger-overaccessoriser/a girl who can't be bothered with her nails, but yes those are extremely accurate portrayals. I have way too many rings and I'm not stopping because wahlao super chio and make me happy then okay liao lah.

The 5 sets of rings below cost me less than S$22 in total. Very good!






Siao liao...


...but excited to wear them all.

From today onwards, it's a single-digit countdown to Christmas. 2014, you sprinter is it??

No comments: