Sunday, December 14, 2014

BLOGMAS Day 13+14: One more week to my vacation!

I am cheating - two BLOGMAS posts in one. 
Blogging daily really can be quite draining. Especially when you go home from work and you're already so fatigued, but you still have to blog. Those who blog daily - NI HEN LI HAI! PEI FU! (Eng: You are too good! Salute!)

This weekend passed way too quickly. I wanted to have a nice stay-in Saturday but I had to go back to work for HDB stuff + clearing of undone tasks. So, my Saturday nua-ing plans went "kaput". Today, I had to go to HDB Hub to clear the first payment (5% down!). I have wiped almost 50% of my CPF and it's time to work even harder! 

Tomorrow I'm going in really early - like 730am early - to complete more undone tasks. I just hope I can leave at 6pm on the dot so that I can sleep really early. Yah, my weekdays super boring nowadays. Really cannot wait for my vacation to start. 

OOTD for today!

Romper: TheVelvetDolls
White Vest: Zara
Bag: Taobao
Sandals: Rubi

Testing out mei tu xiu xiu filters~ 
There's this new feature that allows you to increase the sizes of your iris and pupils. I looked like a joke. That new feature also proved to me that I couldn't really pull off the circle lens look. 


This filter is excellent. I should adopt this permanently. Look at how nice my hair is!?!??!?! 


Ok ah, work work work coming up soon.
And this was a really lackluster blogpost full of nothing but fluff. Let's hope work is manageable next week so that I can blog about way more interesting things.

Have a great week ahead guys! 11 more days to Christmas!! 

No comments: