Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend skin pamper (Sunday)

As mentioned in the previous post, I like to tackle my large pores and then rehydrate my skin on Sundays. Since starting on the Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sleeping Mask, I wake up on Sundays with very smooth and moisturised skin, so I don't go crazy for my morning routine. 

At night, I exfoliate and use a volcano mask to get rid of those unsightly large pores around my nose area. Then I'll use a really hydrating face mask before going to sleep. All these steps in the weekends prepare me for the weekdays in which I do only the most basic in terms of skincare. 

Morning

Step 1: SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
Step 2: Michael Todd True Organics Organic Lemon AHA + DHAE Toner
Step 3: The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
Step 4: Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence W
Night

Step 1: Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Foam
Step 2: SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
Step 3: Michael Todd True Organic Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub
Step 4: Michael Todd True Organics Organic Lemon AHA + DHAE Toner
Step 5: Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Step 6: Michael Todd True Organics Antioxidant Carrot Multivitamin Serum
Step 7: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
Step 8: Clinique All About Eyes Rich
Step 9: Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R
Step 10: Innisfree It's Real Bamboo Mask (sometimes Aloe, sometimes Green Tea)
I have been pampering my skin this way for the past 2-3 months and it has really made a difference to my skin condition. I have zero pimples on my skin now and I don't really have uneven skin tone now. Of course, the facials that I have been having helped largely in eliminating those face demons but I only have facials once every 3-4 weeks so maintaining the skin condition in between facials is also very important.

It is quite difficult to commit a good 45 minutes to skincare but I'm even more scared of the difficulty in the future if I don't take care of my skin now. So yes, lai lai weekend pamper!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Hi babe, can I know which facial salon you are visiting now? Does it helps with your acne or your skin is already more or less 'stabilized' before going for the facials? I have been getting breakouts non-stop lately and getting sooo irritated by it. :(

Appreciate if you can email me at ai_yusu@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks babe!

Regards,
Angel

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi Angel,

So sorry for only replying now!

The facial salon that I'm frequenting now is Cosmeceuticals MediAesthetics (http://www.cosmeceuticals.com.sg/).

You can call them to ask for more information.

Thanks for reading! :)