Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend skin pamper (Saturday)

During the weekdays, I don't usually pamper my skin very much. I'm always rushing for time in the mornings before work, so it's a quick cleanser-toner-moisturiser routine for weekday mornings. On weekday nights, I'm too tired to do anything fancy, so it's also a quick cleanser-toner-moisturiser routine, with the occasional mask or acne cream. 

That's precisely why I tend to go out all out during the weekends. I go crazy on the skincare front and pamper my skin as much as possible. Some of you may think I'm cuckoo to be using so many products, but seriously think about it, there's no way you can undo things when you regret in the future. Better start early! Also, this does not mean I'm using random products on my skin. Nope, nope, nope. I have used the products mentioned for quite a while and they are products that are suitable for my skin type (oily, acne-prone) and they don't break me out at all. 

On Saturdays, I like to tackle my acne-prone skin. On Sundays, I tackle my large pores. Here are all the products that I use on Saturdays. Do note that some products are repeat ones, I don't have like 7 different cleansers and 7 different moisturisers for 7 days lah. I want but aiyoh no space no space. 


Morning

Step 1: SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
Step 2: Michael Todd True Organics Organic Lemon AHA + DHAE Toner
Step 3: Annie's Way Aloe Anti-Acne Jelly Mask
Step 4: Leaders Insolution AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask
Step 5: The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
Step 6: Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence W

Night

Step 1: Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Foam
Step 2: SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
Step 3: Michael Todd True Organics Organic Lemon AHA + DHAE Toner
Step 4: Michael Todd True Organics Antioxidant Carrot Multivitamin Serum
Step 5: Enavose Bitter Almond Decongestant Serum
Step 6: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
Step 7: Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R
Step 8: Clinique All About Eyes Serum
Step 9: Clinique All About Eyes Rich
Step 10: Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack (Aloe Sleeping Mask)
I really love the Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Sleeping Mask. Always wake up with damn nice and smooth skin.

Next up - Weekend skin pamper on Sundays!!

No comments: