Saturday, October 18, 2014

Quick Review: Hoyu Beautylabo Whip Hair Color (Candy Pink)

I started dying my hair since secondary 3 and I have never stopped. I still remember dying my hair a bright colour during the holidays only to be informed by my math teacher that we're going back to school for a remedial lesson. I bought a black temporary hair dye spray and my awesome friends helped me spray my hair back to black at the void deck. HAHA MEMORIES~~ 10 years ago already wtf. 

I love using "whipped" hair dye because of how much neater and tidier the hair dying process is, and most of the time, the colour payoff is better than normal hair dyes. 

Currently, I'm loving the Hoyu Beautylabo Whip Hair Color. I have tried a few colours and my latest favourite is the Candy Pink one.  





Pros

  • Very easy preparation. 
  • Provided gloves are of great quality - not those filmsy plastic bag kind but a rubber medical kind
  • Effortless application
  • Minimal dripping (remember don't apply too much!)
  • Not drying at all. My hair actually felt more conditioned after I used the hair dye.
  • The colour doesn't run after the first wash. This is very impressive. I hate it when I sleep with wet hair after removing hair dye, then I wake up with a different coloured pillow. 
  • Excellent colour payoff. Definitely not candy pink, but definitely a change from my previous hair colour. 
Cons
  • Very, very, very, very strong chemical smell
  • My hair colour didn't turn out to be any hue of "candy pink" leh, but ok still chio colour
Overall: I'm loving this hair dye and will definitely try more colours! Silky Ash, Silky Ash, yes I'm feeling Silky Ash.


Have a good weekend guys! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mind if i ask when will the hair dye color will fade off?
is it last forever or the color will fade off after 2nd time washing hair?
i would like to ask your opinion cz since its my school holiday seasons start so i would like to dye my hair different color but i didnt want the dye my hair and didnt want the color to stay like 1 or 2 months(sort of like that)..
i hope maybe it last for 3 to 4 days?
can u tell me some info about it?
cz i didnt want my hair dye to stay longer bcz im scared of my parents would scold me bcz i dyed my hair!

hope u give me some opinion!