Saturday, October 11, 2014

Current favourite: Laline Girls Perfume Oil


I first got to know of this brand through my colleague and I wanted to get the Laline Girls Perfume Oil however the brand suddenly pulled out of the Singapore market and ... it's not available in physical stores anymore. :( The one reason why I wanted it so much was because this perfume oil smells like a mix of Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers G Perfume and ice cream soda! Every single time my colleague rolled this on, I went "wah smells like ice cream soda again!!".

That's correct. I hate smelling like chocolate but I was dying to smell like ice cream soda.

So for my birthday, my colleague actually searched through eBay to get one for me. Thank you so much!!!! It has now become a staple and I must have it on my work desk. It's tiny and compact - perfect for any type of bags/clutches.

According to the website, it has "vanilla sandalwood fragrance with a touch of jasmine and rose notes". To be really frank, I don't smell the jasmine and rose at all. But still smells damn nice and addictive. Sometimes I would apply too much and get a headache. Serves me right lor.

Have a great weekend guys! 
Such an abrupt ending lol. Prata time!

No comments: