Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Makeup Buys on Zalora SG!

Me and my never-ending fascination with beauty products. Some people call me obsessed and wasteful (they don't understand why I have so many different black eyeliners), while some others enjoy the recaps of my exploration to find the perfect product. I can go on and on about why I have so many eyeliners (different purposes, different occasions, different brushes, different pigmentation, different looks, aiyah can go on forever) but I think the more important thing is to share with those who are interested the various websites that you can buy beauty products on. 

I have been a Zalora customer since 2012 (remember this post?) and I was extremely excited when they added more and more brands and products to their Beauty section, especially the women makeup products section. 



What am I most excited about? Definitely the addition of Sephora make-up products. I still remember what my first Sephora makeup product was - Sephora Sun Disk in Light. I didn't know what it was for but I bought it because I just received my very first pay and I wanted to splurge on a new product.   

This is way out of point and incredibly random, but look how gorgeous the website layout is for Sephora! 


I'm already eyeing some makeup items; the Smart Liner is different from the myriad of eyeliners in the market and I'm intrigued!!

Now I hope Zalora will add in more and more brands to the Beauty section!

Have a great day ahead guys! :)

No comments: