Saturday, June 14, 2014

Video: Fast Winged Eyeliner Look

I don't know how this will turn out but... HERE IT IS. A video of me applying my eyeliner - it's my everyday winged eyeliner look. Super fast, super easy, especially if you use a felt-tip eyeliner pen. I'm using the Shiseido Integrate Cat Look Liquid Liner. It's not my favourite felt-tip eyeliner pen but I ran out of my Heroine Make one, so this will have to do the job! 

Disclaimer: I'm not a video person. When I was editing this video, I realised it was my fourth time using iMovie since I converted to Apple (5 years ago). So, please be kind! Treat it as a super super SUPER newbie's project lah. :D I don't even know how to change the thumbnail of the video HAHAHAH HOW AH TEACH ME PLEASE. 

Second disclaimer: I have a lot of acne scars and some blemishes. Aiyah, everyone should get used to it already lah. 

Hope this video helps! 

Music: Flower Garden by Joe Hisaishi
Recorded using iPhone 5



No comments: