Friday, June 13, 2014

Quick Review: Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask







If you know me well, you will know that I religiously apply clay mask twice a week (Wednesdays and Sundays!). I don't stick to just one brand, I generally use all types of clay masks that claim to be beneficial and effective for oily and blemish-prone skin. I get excited when I apply clay mask on my face! It's weird! When the tingling/cooling sensation starts, I feel like I have done myself a huge favour - like "Woots! My skin is finally getting the treatment that it deserves!".

Recently, I have been wildly addicted to the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. When I say wildly, I mean WILDLY. Usually I have a few clay masks that I rotate and use. But ever since I got the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, I just...kept using it. No other clay masks work as well, and I think I'm hooked. I must thank Yinghui for helping me buy one when she was in S.Korea a few weeks ago!

The main reason why I love this clay mask so much is because there's no tingling sensation. Some clay masks have crazy reactions on the skin and sometimes you feel immense pain for the first couple of minutes. This sensation will eventually die down to a cooling sensation. For me, the tingling sensation means that the product is working and I don't mind that little bit of pain because I know it will go away. However, to those with sensitive skin, this sensation is way too much for the skin to handle and some users may experience redness after mask removal because their sensitive skin couldn't handle the chemical reactions.

If you're one of those people, grab the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask NOW! Upon application, there's no tingling/painful/biting sensation whatsoever, instead you get this super shiok cooling sensation. The thick and gooey clay mask applies and spreads out easily on the skin. A little bit goes a long long way and I think this 200ml container will last me more than the recommended 9 months of storage. After 15 minutes, you just remove it by using warm water (normal tap water works as well, but the removal process will be longer). After removal, my skin felt refreshed and soft and SUPER SHIOK LAH. I want to apply this mask everyday but I think that will be major overkill. Good things must tahan ("wait" - for non Singlish speakers) right? :D

I have used the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask for a good two weeks and I don't get breakouts from using it and it's actually working on the huge pores around my nose area. It's a great product to own and use if you have the habit of using clay masks in your skincare routine. Do give it a try!

ALSO,

I think the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask smells a bit like Vitasoy Malt Flavour?! So strange but since I love that drink, win-win for me. HAHA.


Have a great weekend guys! Any clay masks that you think I should try out? 

No comments: