Thursday, June 5, 2014

ASOS Haul (they gave me discount codes!!) + a really important tip!

I bought these 5 items in 2 occasions - both with different discount codes that worked on top of already discounted items. Hooray! 

I thought the leggings were quite crazy, but I guess it will not look so risqué if I match it with a long black tunic top and a black pair of slip-ons?  

ASOS Leggings in Tribal Print with Side Elastic Criss Cross Detail
ASOS Silky Shorts in Floral Print
Blue Vanilla Printed Midi Skirt
Bourjois 1 Second Mascara
Bourjois Dark Khol Mascara

Anyway, I realised that there is a way of further reducing the total amount that you pay when you check out from ASOS. You know how they always change the currency to Singapore Dollars? HECK NO! Change it back to British Pound and after you do the exchange rate checking and the mathematics, you will realise that it's actually slightly cheaper if you check out in British Pounds than if you check out in Singapore Dollars.

For example, the silky shorts in floral prints? It was 12.50 pounds, but when I converted to Singapore Dollars, it's S$30.74. Of course, there are hidden credit card charges when you check out in a different currency, but I checked that too and I paid less than S$30.74. OH YEAH!!

Have a great shopping time guys! :) 

Additional 15% off sale items ("FETCH15"). 
Ends Sunday, 8th June 2014, 7pm SGT. Only valid on one transaction per customer. 

No comments: