Monday, April 7, 2014

Taobao Haul (April 2014 - Part 1)

This month, I have gone overboard in the Taobao hauling arena. This is only part 1 of the haul because I have one more batch coming. Oops? 

If some of the photos have no links, that's because the seller has taken it down from his/her shop already. I'll try to link if the items are still available for purchase online! 

Leather panel dress - not listed anymore

Blue floral shift dress - not listed anymore


Cross-back dress (S$11.83)
This is a little tight in the bust area. Should I keep it or should I just lose more weight to fit into this??

White vest with black trimmings - S$10.54

Leather wrap skirt - S$8.39
This is way too short. I can only wear this with thick leggings underneath!

Red stripe blouse - S$9.25

Ripped denim jacket - S$9.68
Such an unhealthy obsession. Kengyang also just bought me two bags from Taobao because it's much more convenient for him since he's in Shanghai. The bags came 3 days after he placed the order?? I think my trip to Shanghai in early May needs a relatively empty luggage for all the potential shopping that I'm going to do.

Have a great week ahead guys! :)

No comments: