Friday, April 4, 2014

Zalora + Qoo10 + LoveBonito Haul

This past week has been quite mundane. I realised that I have developed this bad habit of just locking myself up in my room and only coming out when absolutely needed (toilet, food, work). Part of the reason, actually a large percentage of why I'm cultivating this terrible habit is because kengyang is in Shanghai and I have no one to go out with. Not that I don't have anyone else to go out with, but I just don't want to bother them and take up their time. It's the beginning of the depression cycle. Definitely not a good sign. Also, because I'm online so much, I just keep buying more and more and more stuff! 

Aiyoh. Better kill this habit. The last time this happened, I had hallucinations and I almost wanted to kill myself. That's not very pleasant. 

Okay, I shall stop being morbid. MORE HAULS! 

First, some sandals from Ezra (through Zalora.com). I really needed nicer and work-appropriate sandals for those lazy days, so I bought two perfect pairs. They were also really affordable!

EZRA Glitter Flat Sandals - now on sale for S$12.60

EZRA Mix Material Strappy Sandals - now on sale for S$12.60

I also needed to stock up on my masks and seriously only these masks will work on my crazy oily and acne-prone skin.

Photo from Qoo10 Shop

Photo from Qoo10 Shop

Lastly, I rewarded myself with a really gorgeous maxi dress from LoveBonito. I should have bought an M because L was slightly too big and way too long for my average 162cm height. Mom's helping me to alter the dress though (cutting off 10cm all round, wtf haha), so yay all's good~

Mysha Maxi (S$38) - all sold out, indicate your email on the site if you want to be notified when it's available again. 

No comments: