Monday, April 7, 2014

Favourite Sheet Mask: Leaders Insolution AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask

I have tried so many sheet masks, but I always ended up going back to the Leaders Insolution AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask. It's one of my most favourite sheet masks to use and it's also one of the most effective. 

There are many sheet masks out there that claim to target acne-prone skin, but they simply do nothing for acne-prone skin! The least such a sheet mask can do is to reduce redness after one to two applications, but most of them just performed way below expectations. The Leaders Insolution AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask, on the other hand, remains to be the only sheet mask that works for my acne-prone skin. 

How amazing is this sheet mask? 

Let me give you an example on how effective this mask is. 

Last night, I had a major skin turmoil. My nose and upper lip area were extremely red and painful, and I could feel a few pimples forming. So I went ahead with my normal cleansing and exfoliating routine, and then applied this mask. Instantly, the affected area felt cold and less painful. After a good 45 minutes, I removed the mask, and astonishingly, the redness had disappeared quite a bit and I could only feel slight pain. After that, I just applied my usual moisturiser with a little bit of tea tree oil, and I went to sleep. 

This morning, I woke up to no redness on my face and although the painful sensation is still lingering, it's nothing to be bothered about. I'm so pleased with how the Leaders Insolution AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask has worked on my skin! And it's only after ONE application. 

One more reason to love this Leaders Insolution range of masks is how well the sheet mask covers your face. The sheet mask is made out of a gel-cloth material and this enables the mask to perfectly fit every angles and corners on your face. No air bubbles at all and you don't feel like you have a stiff sheet mask on. It's like you soaked a damn expensive tissue in damn good liquid and applied it on your face. Very luxurious feeling, for just slightly over S$2! 

I bought 5 of these and I'm scared of running out. I think I need to get more!! 

It's available in Watsons and Luxola.com, but if you want to buy it cheaper, you can buy it on Qoo10! 



There are 8 different variations in the range, so there's definitely one that will suit your individual skin concerns!!

(x)
I'm not sponsored to write this review at all. I just love the Leaders Insolution AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask too much! It's like a miracle skincare product for me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.... I cant find this mask at Watsons. Which outlet did u get it from

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi there,

Thanks for reading my blog!

I bought mine at the Bukit Panjang Plaza branch quite a long time ago. Currently, I get the masks from Qoo10.