Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Quick review: Etude House Color My Brows

As I get older, I pay more attention to my eyebrows. I have extremely thick and bushy eyebrows. A set that's almost impossible to manage without regular trimming and shaving. Another problem is that my eyebrows have really black hairs. Many beauticians said that my eyebrows were the best to work on because they were so thick and dark. However, I'm not a certified beautician who can magically transform a set of unruly eyebrows. I find them really irritating to be honest, especially when my hair colour is significantly lighter than my eyebrows. 

I scrutinise them way too much, maybe more than a normal person should. 

Hence, I caved and decided to give the Etude House Color My Brows in #4 Natural Brown. I was hoping that this brow product will do a decent job in lightening the colour of my eyebrows, and it certainly did. 

The Etude House Color My Brows is now my go-to brow product! I don't use an eyebrow pencil anymore because I'm not proficient enough in using it for a well-diffused, blurred-at-the-edges look. So, this brow product is excellent! 


The Etude House Color My Brows targets customers who have too-dark or too-light eyebrows and want to match their eyebrows to their hair colour (me, me, ME!). I got it for S$7.70 (free Korea normal airmail) on Qoo10! There are 5 shades available - #1 Rich Brown, #2 Light Brown, #3 Red Brown, #4 Natural Brown and #5 Blondie Brown. 


As you can see in the photo above, my eyebrows look significantly lighter. They match my hair colour perfectly and overall, my face looks less harsh when I have this product applied. 

It lasts an entire day without touch-ups (brilliant!) and the product does not melt under extremely hot/huid weather. 

The Etude House Color My Brows has certainly become a staple in my life! Love it!! 

No comments: