Saturday, April 12, 2014

Quick Review: Clinique All About Eyes Rich and All About Eyes Serum

I was researching on a new eye cream to buy and there were so many raving reviews about the Clinique All About Eyes line. I wanted to try them out but their pricetags are quite ... exorbitant. Hence, I was on the hunt for sample size Clinique All About Eyes products because sample sizes are always cheaper, and I found a store on Qoo10 selling the sample sizes for cheap, and they also had a 1+1 promotion. SCORE!! 

I bought both the Clinique All About Eyes Rich (7ml) and the Clinique All About Eyes Serum (5ml) for S$21.90 (additional Timed Sale discount) with free Singpost normal mail. 


I have been using both products for 4 days and I LOVE THEM!! In the future when I have way too much disposable income, I will definitely purchase the full-sized items, but for now, I will just depend on these sample sizes. 

I use the Clinique All About Eyes Rich at night before bed and the cream feels so thick and moisturizing. Over time and consistent applications, this product promises to diminish undereye circles and puffiness. It also helps to boost natural collagen production and strengthen the skin's moisture barrier against common irritants. Although the Clinique All About Eyes Rich is thicker than the normal formula, it still is absorbed easily. 


For my morning skincare routine, I use the Clinique All About Eyes Serum. The metal rollerball instantly cools and depuffs the eye area. People always tell me to not drink water before bed because I will look like a goldfish the morning after, but I just don't listen. So yes, in the mornings, I look unwell because of the swollen eyes. This serum works perfectly in combating the puffiness! It also acts as a great makeup base for undereye concealer! 


I'm loving both products now and I don't think I will be trying out new eye products any time soon because these two Clinique ones are PERFECT.

Ah~~ I really love Qoo10! It's like a platform that provides alternative choices for people who cannot or do not want to spend on expensive full-sized products. However, please do be careful with your purchases on Qoo10. Do read the reviews before purchasing any sample-sized items to make sure you're buying authentic products, or to make sure you're not buying products that are going to expire soon. There are some dubious shops in Qoo10 that have reviews revealing their true identity. So please read the reviews before purchasing!! Let other shoppers help your shopping experience!

Have a great weekend guys! :) 

No comments: