Sunday, February 16, 2014

Forever 21 is testing my shopping ban ...

This Forever 21 is tempting me like people tempting a donkey with a carrot. Or like using honey to get Winnie The Pooh out of his bed. 

Seriously, why all so nice?! ;-; Crying in despair because emptying my bank account significantly for all these items is quite stupid. I shall just share my struggle with my blog readers. HAIS. 








Go-To Combat Boots (US$39.80)

(X)
If I get them all, it's going to cost me US$424.40, and that's before shipping to Singapore. But that will be around US$23.6 approximately per item. AIYOH SUCH TERRIBLE LEMMINGS ON A SUNDAY.

Sometimes, I really want to be born filthy rich.

Anyway, I won TOTO for the first time ever! Not a significant amount lah, but still I've never won TOTO in my life before. Yay!

This site claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners and the person/entity who created the photos. Images shown on this site are not for sale or for any other commercial purpose - all images are for site presentation purpose only. If there is an image appearing on this site that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please email with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments: