Monday, January 13, 2014

Visuals | January 2014 | Week 1

I'm seriously one of the worst bloggers in the world. I call myself a beauty blogger and yet I don't blog about beauty products often?! TERRIBLE. I'm deeply sorry, my dear readers. PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS BLOG. 

To revive this blog, I have a few exciting posts coming up:
  • My night skincare routine - this will be complete from makeup removal to downing my last cup of water. YES MAKEUP REMOVAL to show you my SCARRED SKIN. I shall be a warrior who is not afraid of showing the world her scarred face. 
  • Get ready with me (Morning Rush Edition) - also another complete post from the moment I wake up to the moment I step out of my door. I know a lot of people do videos for this, but I'm just using photos and words for this! 
  • Etude House Oh~ m'Eye Lash Petticoat Review - LOVE
  • Etude House Proof 10 Mascara Review - another LOVE
  • Essence Soft Touch Eyeshadow in 03 Oh De Prep Review - one of my favourite cream eyeshadows now
  • LORAC Pro Palette Review - LOVE LOVE LOVE OMG LOVE

In the meantime, please enjoy some visuals from first week of January 2014. 

One for my tea, and one for my coffee. 

Love these handcreams! Extremely moisturizing and not sticky at all. Get it here for S$5.90 each with free Korea Normal Airmail. 

Chinese New Year decorations at NEX

Chinese New Year decorations at Chinatown

Design on the file that I bought from Taiwan. Glad I bought it because it's pretty and functional, but it's over S$6 so OUCH. 

My new 2014 planner! This was the highlight of my entire week. So pretty and soooooo precious! Spirited Away is one of my favourite movies ever (I've watched it for more than 20-30 times and I'm still not bored of it) and having a Spirited Away planner is AWESOME!


Have a great week ahead guys! Be awesome and amazing! :)




No comments: