Friday, October 4, 2013

I need to get my hands on the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette!!!

Urban Decay better stop tempting me with all these amazing product launches!! I have always been obsessed with Urban Decay eye products, and every single time they launch a new eye product, my heart does a little dance, and then it dies a little because my brain refuses to convince myself to get it.
 
I decided to skip on the Urban Decay Vice Palette and I was about to forget the sorrow when Urban Decay launches Vice 2. ARGH. It doesn't help that all the major beauty bloggers around the world have got their hands on this baby and they all have glorious swatches on their blogs. Sigh.
 
So I have decided that, perhaps, I really need the Vice 2 Palette?
 
To be really honest, I have too many eyeshadows. I think I have enough eyeshadows to last me for many many many lifetimes. That's why I keep stopping myself from buying more!
 
Maybe I need to make an exception. ARGH HOW TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO. :(
 
The Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette has nice packaging, humongous mirror, GORGEOUS shades (and all 20 shades are ALL NEW shades), unique opening button (you press and the case slowly opens WOW) and a legit double-ended, cruelty-free (YAY!) shadow/crease brush.
 
How can I pass this up right?!?!?! OH! And this is also limited edition. OMG another reason to buy!
 
Just look at the photos. JUST LOOK.
 
All photos taken from the wonderful Urban Decay website. 
 



There are so many swatches floating around the internet, but I still love love love Temptalia's post on this.

Do visit these links for her amazing swatches!

Urban Decay Vice 2 Eyeshadow Palette Review, Photos, Swatches (Part 1)
Urban Decay Vice 2 Eyeshadow Palette Review, Photos, Swatches (Part 2)

My favourite shades at the moment are Smokeout, Stash, Radar (!!! GORGEOUS !!!), Damaged, Betrayal, Toxic and Ambush. Rewind is a freaking legit matte brown shade too! OMG I NEED THIS PALETTE LAH. :'(

It retails for S$88 at Sephora!

Any of you guys loving this too? Which are your favourite shades? Do let me know and we can go gaga together heeheeeee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Have you heard sg-beauty.live journal.com? You can read about the page. And currently there's a lady whose user name is flower crab is selling a vice pallete at $70 . She stated the condition. And I think its a pretty good deal since you're really crazy for it. You can ask her for a little bargain. I saw it earlier and thought letting you know! Have a nice day

Anonymous said...

Oh and there's this website lookfantastic.com that's selling it too but it sold out. And no worries cus its free delivery worldwide. You can wait for them to re stock it again. The website usually has 10-20% discount code at least. So it should cost you around 70sgd after disc deduction.

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi there,

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah, I go to sg-beauty quite frequently to search for cheap products! :) I'll check out lookfantastic.com!

Thanks so much and hope you enjoy reading my blog! :)