Friday, October 11, 2013

Etude House Warehouse Sale 2013 Haul

I chanced upon the Etude House Warehouse Sale at Tanjong Pagar Xpress and the salesgirl told me it's the last day today. So yes, I grabbed the opportunity to get some of the Etude House products that I have always wanted but never bought because of how ridiculously expensive the retail prices were.

These Dear My Deep Color Nails nailpolishes were going for 2 for S$4. 


The Proof 10 Mascara was S$10. 
The Proof 10 Liquid Liner was S$7, and the Oh~ m'Eye Lash Petticoat was S$3!  


Lastly, I got the Lovely Cookie Blusher for S$5! 



Can't wait to use them all! Some Etude House products are really of great quality, but seriously the retail prices are wayyy too marked up! I'm sure yes we are paying for shop rental, import costs etc., but aiyoh it's supposed to be a drugstore brand, no? I don't want to pay department store prices for a drugstore product!

So hooray to warehouse sales!! If you still want to grab some Etude House stuff, the sale is still ongoing till about 8pm tonight! I don't think they will be restocking any more items though, so expect a limited variety of products.


No comments: