Monday, May 25, 2015

Online Shopping using LAZADA

Online shopping is certainly my vice. I buy online so much that sometimes I lose track of what I'm supposed to expect in the mail. The only redeeming factor is that I always look for a good deal when shopping online. If international shipping is involved and it's way over my budget then I close the window immediately and forget completely about that momentary exhilaration.

And that is precisely why I love online shopping sites that allow buyers to have the best bang for their bucks. It's also incredibly convenient when you have all the things that you need in one website. Amazon.com is one great example of such e-commerce sites. Now we have one similar website which is much closer to home - LAZADA! 

I have shopped using LAZADA before and it was truly a great experience for someone like me who always try to look for discounts (i.e. cheapo type lah haha, but hey, I get to buy more things this way okay!). 

I remembered I bought 6 clothing items and paid less than S$42 for all of them (shipping already included). Crazy right?! 

You get free shipping on LAZADA if your order is over S$40. If it's less than S$40, then you'll have to pay an additional S$3.99, which is still quite affordable. If you purchase international products, then your shipping will always be free, no matter how much the items cost. Yes, you get exposure to international sellers too! 


My favourite sections are definitely, and predictably, Health & Beauty and Fashion. I subscribe to their mailing list and I always get frequent emails on the latest offers and discounts. Super "gian" every single time I receive an email from LAZADA. Confirm will go to the website to see see look look a bit. :P

Example of some of the best deals they have!

I also found out recently that Your Eyes Lie is now available on LAZADA. Super good news for me because I've been lusting over their items on ASOS for quite some time now.


Even if you are not into the above 2 departments, you still have so many more departments. If you want to compare the price and functions of the Apple watch against other smart watches, they have some for you! If you want a new canon DSLR, you get a variety of different ones to choose from. Personally, I'm starting to get more and more interested in home appliances. Things like food processors, waffle makers, juicers, etc. are relevant to me now because I'm waiting for my HDB now. Can't imagine what life will be like without a food processor. I don't want to spend most of my time cutting garlic and onion! Becoming so auntie already. Aiyah.

I'm quite certain that when my HDB flat is finally ready, I'll be browsing LAZADA and Taobao a lot because of the great deals. Can't wait!!

Have a great day guys! If you're stressed, go and online shop a bit lah, it's okay. :P 

No comments: