Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Japan update #1

Finally posting from Japan!

We just arrived in Osaka yesterday and we'll be making a day trip to Kobe tomorrow! Can't wait to taste Kobe beef!! :D It has been a great trip so far with amazing weather (make up won't melt at all one) and really polite and helpful locals! Of course my travel partners are also awesome possum! :)

More photos during my next update! The internet at this airbnb place is really quite wonky, or at least it's wonky for my phone. Only I have to camp at the stairs for the strong internet connection. Chay and Jeremy's phones can be connected to the internet from anywhere in the house! Haiyah.

I'm also currently battling a lot of mouth ulcers. My body cannot take the heatiness (from travel constipation and all that) so I just boughty myself some medication and hopefully it will work its magic!

We're going to have okonomiyaki tonight! Apparently it's a must-eat at Osaka! :)

See you guys and hope all of you are doing great!

Oh I forgot to mention that the 24-hour eyeliner tattoo is only around S$14 here. When I get back to Tokyo, I'm gonna raid the drugstores!! :D









No comments: