Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Benefit event + Benefit Goodie Bag + A little bit of Laura Mercier

A couple of weeks ago, I went for a Benefit event, thanks to Eve who invited me along! :) 


I think it was an event to celebrate the newly opened Benefit counter at TANGS Orchard, and also to introduce their new Christmas sets! It was a great experience trying out all the different products and eating pink food, like the pink popcorn and pink cupcake!





Pink popcorn which tasted amazing. 




The wheel that you'll get to turn for any Benefit purchase you make. A very lucky woman walked away with a S$500 Benefit hamper after making her purchase. 





The range of Benefit skincare products that Eve was so into because of the lovely smell. 

They very kindly gave all the attendees cute goodie bags. Even the plastic bag is nice lah. We received a perfume sample (which I used up on my cruise trip and honestly the staying power is God-like), That Gal Brigtening Face Primer sample and The Pore-fessional sample.





Yay to a pretty photo too! :) 

At the end of the event, we also roamed around and I managed to score a 7-day sample of the famous Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser. I wanted to get the oil-free formula one, but sadly only this type was available as samples. I'm tempted to get the full-sized one but it's a whopping S$68! :S


Merry Christmas to all my readers and all my friends!! Hope you guys have an amazing time today, be it food-wise or company-wise. JUST ENJOY LAH. :)

No comments: