Thursday, December 27, 2012

Watsons Members Sale (27/12/2012) Haul

I woke up and dashed to Bukit Panjang Plaza for the Watsons Members Sale today! Didn't even apply my war paint, just specs and bare face. 

Watsons Members Sales are always a must-go for me because I can then stock up on my necessities but at lower prices! 

This time, the sale was also quite good, with quite a few of cosmetic bundles - my favourite because I get to try many products for S$9.90 per bundle. 

Here is what I bought! Other than the two cosmetic bundles which were S$9.90 each, the rest were going at 30% off their retail prices! I bought the Fisherman's Friend (S$1.60) to top up my entire purchase to S$50 so that I can get more points for my card. Heehee. In total I spent $51! 


Kate Cosmetics bundle includes an eyeshadow palette and a double-ended eye pencil.



ZA Cosmetics bundle contains a lipstick, a mirror, an eye & lip makeup remover and an eyeshadow palette.


I spent more than S$30 and I was the first 100 in the store, hence I was entitled to redeem a free goodie bag! Yay Watsons! :)



LOL at this TVXQ mug.



I just took photos of all the cosmetic products and I can't wait to do product reviews! Hoorah Watsons! :)

No comments: