Monday, October 15, 2012

Past outfits - featuring Cotton On brown boots (ADORBS MAX)

I cannot reiterate further how much I freaking love my brown boots from Cotton On. Out of the 7 days of the past week, I have worn them out for 6 days. Wearing them till their death and LOVING THEM. 



Monday's outfit:

Top: Qoo10
Shorts: Cotton On
Bag: H&M
Boots: Cotton On


Tuesday's outfit:

Top: stolen from mom's wardrobe
Shorts: Cotton On
Necklace: thrifted in HongKong
Boots: Cotton On
Bag: H&M


Wednesday's outfit:

Top: H&M
Skirt: Cotton On
Bag: GAP
Boots: Cotton On


Thursday's outfit: 

Top: thrifted in HongKong
Shorts: Forever 21
Bag: H&M
Boots: Cotton On


Crazy how much I have worn them out this week. I don't think I have ever done that before! I shall make this a habit.

Next week shall be DocMarts week! :D


Also, I'm freaking in love with my new Cotton On (YET AGAIN!!) purchase - this wicked pair of wedges for 10 bucks, a 49.90 reduction from its original price!

WOOHOO.

Problem is, they are 14cm high and I think I will be a walking hazard with them on. HMMMM. I WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. :D


No comments: