Friday, October 12, 2012

Food Hunt: VeganBurg @ The Grand Stand

Dinner dates are always something I look forward to. Singapore has so many great food stops and we decided to clear them slowly, a dinner date at a time. :D 

This time we tried VeganBurg @ The Grand Stand. The Grand Stand is the old Turf City and the entire building has now been revamped to house many unheard of restaurants. I think we are going back for North Indian food next Monday! :D 

Anyway, back to VeganBurg, I always wanted to try it but before this outlet was opened, VeganBurg was only available in the east, which is extremely far from my house. I even commented on its facebook page, pleading for an outlet in the west, and yay! They finally did just that! 

VeganBurg serves vegan food (duh!) and it's the place to go to get your fast food fix but still have it healthy. GREAT CONCEPT. 

And if you think vegan food tastes bad, THINK AGAIN. These guys here are magicians. Their "meat" patties are SO JUICY. Also, I prefer their buns than the normal sesame seed buns. I AM SO IN LOVE. 







Spinach ball thingies - I didn't fancy this because it tasted very doughy. And it wasn't very cheap as well.


Cracked Pepper Mayo Burger - This is extremely delicious. The patty is made up of a mixture of tofu and mushroom. I may not be accurate because I'm guessing while ploughing through that incredibly gorgeous burger.



Curry Rendang Burger - The sauce tasted like a refined version of satay sauce. Yums. This was a messy burger to eat, with juice dripping everywhere. But holy, HOW JUICY IS THE PATTY?! Completely in love and I'm going to suggest putting this on the permanent menu because I will order it EVERY SINGLE TIME.


Yes messy burger, and amazingly juicy vegan patty! NO MORE DRY BEEF PATTIES!





Best concept for fast-food ever. I'm going to eat here for so many more times in the future, I can feel another Curry Rendang goodness already!!!

*drooling*

No comments: