Saturday, May 19, 2012

O.P.I Nail Polish Haul

Guess where I bought these nail polishes? 

... IN THE FREAKING OFFICE!! 

An email came in informing us that there was going to be a nailpolish sale, but I didn't read it properly and thought it was a promotion for the employees at some flea market, and so I deleted the email. 

AND THEN, I went to the pantry to get some M&Ms, and I saw the entire Meeting Room 6 in the process of being turned into a nailpolish showroom. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

OBS by Oo-ri International Pte Ltd came to our office for a special 3-hour nailpolish sale!! :D 

You can visit their blog: http://ohbeautyshop.blogspot.com/

The below nailpolishes were all S$10 each! :)


LOVING EVERYTHING!!



Java Mauve-A


Mermaid's Tears from Pirates of the Carribean collection.


I Don't Give A Rotterdam from Holland Collection


AND THE PRETTY Warm & Fozzie from The Muppets Collection



MY OFFICE ROCKS BIG TIME. YAY! :D

No comments: