Sunday, May 20, 2012

SASA Sale @ Jurong Point

I'm shaking my head along to JJ Project's Bounce now. Highly addicted to this Korean song!! :D  Cute guys some more. HEHEHE. 

ANYWAY, I encountered a SASA Sale at Jurong Point yesterday after my flu jab appointment. It was quite a quiet sale since there was some citibank event going on. 

I managed to get some masks! These Baviphat masks are not cheap (relatively, especially compared to MBD masks), and they were going for 5 for S$8! 

To round it up to S$10, I also got the Herbal Anti-Acne Mask from My Scheming (I still laugh at this brand's name HAHAHAHAHA). 



Baviphat Peach Juicy Mask Sheet - Vital and Lifting


Baviphat Aloe Juicy Mask Sheet  - Soothing and Moisture


Baviphat Green Tea Juicy Mask Sheet  - Moisture and Lifting


Baviphat Strawberry Juicy Mask Sheet  - Pore and Trouble


Baviphat Grape Juicy Mask Sheet  - Lifting and Bright


I seem to be spending money like crazy these few days. NEED TO STOP. ZOMG. How to stop when Great Singapore Sale is coming up? ARGHHHHH

No comments: