Friday, May 18, 2012

Major Skincare Haul from philosophy! :D

1 May 2012 was a good Labour Day for me because I won a S$500 voucher from philosophy! If you are not familiar with the brand, it's a skincare brand started out in the States, and it's immensely popular with beauty bloggers and youtube beauty gurus. 

It's finally available for sale in Singapore now! Available at all Sephora counters! :D 


Coming back to the topic of the awesome S$500 voucher that I won - OF COURSE I WENT CRAZY. 

There were so many terms and conditions attached to the vouchers, but it all went well and I was able to spend all S$500 in one go! Better now than later since the likelihood of me forgetting is quite high and the vouchers will expire on 30 June 2012! 

The miracle worker (philosophy calls their staff "miracle workers"!) at ION's Sephora philosophy counter was also a gem. I don't really remember her name, but she was really nice and full of smiles! :) 

Without further ado, here is my loot! 

I left Sephora feeling so freaking guilty because I have never spent so much money in one sitting in my life before. Oh my gosh. Technically I didn't pay a single cent, but I wasn't used to this sudden splurging. 


They also gave me 2 free philosophy pouches (full of mini philosophy products inside) for spending so much.


Here's a breakdown of what I got and their prices!

Purity made simple 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes - S$34 for 240ml
The microdelivery exfoliating facial wash - S$42 for 240ml


What was included in the free pouches. 90ml purity cleansers were S$17 each, I believe? The pouches were very sleek, and they're not those cheapo freebies other brands normally distribute. These pouches are sturdy and have compartments for different products. Even the zip feels different!


Purity made simple mineral oil-free cleansing oil for face and eyes - S$39 for 174ml


Hands of hope hand and cuticle cream - S$15 for 30 ml


Hope in a tube eye and lip firming cream - S$50 for 15ml


Turbo C booster powder - S$50 for 7.1g

You are supposed to mix this with your serum/oil-free or water based moisturiser and apply on your skin for the extra vitamin C boost! :D


STAR BUY: hope in a jar oil-free gel - S$59 for 60ml

Best moisturiser I have ever used so far (I received the trial size during the workshop and LOVED IT), this is especially good for oily/acne prone skin!


I may do individual reviews for the products but not in the short run because these need some time to work their magic!

YIPPIE YAY YAY! :D

2 comments:

Carol Lee said...

Wow, i envy you for having all those goodies. :)

skincare online

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi there! Hope you enjoyed the post! :) Yeah, I was quite ecstatic when I won the 500 bucks voucher! Philosophy's a really good brand, do try it out!