Tuesday, April 24, 2012

H&M Fashion Against AIDS Collection (Out 27th April 2012)

The upcoming H&M Fashion Against AIDS Collection is simply too stunning for me to not notice it and to not buy anything from it. It's on a whole new level, and the prices are all surprisingly affordable. DOUBLE the attraction!

Luoer had media invites for the launch party at Tanjong Beach Club on Thursday and she was very very nice to ask if I can be her +1, but of course LUCK HAS RARELY BEEN ON MY SIDE - I have too much work to do on Thursday and rushing down to Sentosa from Lorong Chuan by 7pm is impossible. :'( 

I feel my heart sinking... :'(

However, I will still make it a point to go down to the store after work on Friday to see what I can get my hands on. I'm rather disappointed that the tribal-print bralet is NOT AVAILABLE in Singapore, or I assume so because I couldn't find any pricing information on the local website! :(

These are the few (actually quite a lot. oops) things that caught my eye! YAY TO H&M! 

THESE LEGGINGS. SUCH DETAILS, ARGH. TO DIE FOR. S$24.90 I believe!

I need to try this pair of shades in-store. I hope they still have it when I'm there on Friday night! *fingers crossed* (S$14.90!)

Pretty bandage skirt for a great price! S$17.90!


This is too pretty. Topshop has similar styles but they are going for S$99 and above. This pair from H&M is S$39.90! I WANT IT! 
 This is very cute and rather easy-going in terms of how to wear it. Just throw it on over some gorgeous bikini and you are good to go! I believe this is S$24.90?


Another pretty pair of shorts. However H&M shorts and I have no great connection with each other. A size 38 will be tight and a size 40 will be loose. :( I don't remember how much this was, but I think should be in the range of S$35-S$45. 


I think this jacket will be the first item to sell out. The front design is the generic FAA (Fashion Against AIDS) design, but the back.. OOH LALA~


THE BACK DESIGN IS SUPER DOPE! I can imagine wearing a really tight black dress underneath this, and then paired with black leather hi-cut sneakers. AMAZING. This retails for S$59.90! 


Now comes the problem of this collection - there's only one H&M in Singapore, and A LOT of people are anticipating the arrival of the FAA collection. This means if I do purchase items with the signature FAA print, I'm bound to bump into someone wearing something with a similar print. THE AGONY OF CONFLICTING THOUGHTS. D:

No comments: