Thursday, April 26, 2012

OOTD: Forever 21 Accessories, H&M Laser Cut Shorts and Alexander Wang inspired Creepers

The first 3 photos were from Wednesday, while the rest were from today. Wednesday's outfit was very laidback - an all black ensemble with pops of colours from the accessories. All necklaces featured in this post are from Forever 21!



Please pardon my ugly toenails that are highly bruised from years and years of abuse. :( 


Today's outfit! I still think this pair of Topshop polka-dot leggings is the best pair of quirky leggings I own (unless I get the H&M FAA one tomorrow! HEHEHEHE!). 

Shorts were from H&M Stockholm, and wow I didn't realise I was wearing a H&M knit top too! 






One thing that really irked me today was how rude people can get through email exchanges. Even if you are someone higher up in terms of ranking, that doesn't mean that you can abuse your authority and omit courteous words altogether from someone you don't know. Crazy rude.

So the problem was regarding a weekly report that I have to send every week to this particular lady. She records down important notes from the reports so that she can watch the trend of how shows are performing, etc.

I sent her the report, as per usual, and didn't expect a reply (because she doesn't have the courtesy to at least say "thanks") but then she did however not with kind words. She demanded that I check the report again because there were some errors and she insisted that I was the one who generated the data wrongly.

Of course I was infuriated. I am highly meticulous in my work and I don't make such nonsensical mistakes. So I approached my supervisor and we checked the data together. Nope, I didn't make any mistakes. However, it will be futile to get back to the lady saying that whatever I did was right only, I NEED TO GET EVIDENCE THAT INDICATED HER DEPARTMENT WAS AT FAULT.

So my supervisor and I checked the previous logs and compared them with the current one, and no surprises, we found major errors there and these errors were the ones that screwed up the entire system, leading to me generating the wrong numbers, because halo, you implanted these numbers in YOURSELF.

I went on a printscreen frenzy mode and circled all the errors in red (the feeling was extremely therapeutic) and replied her with all the evidence.

She replied of course, addressing the person in charge of the logs to update the files into the correct format and all that jazz. WITH NO FREAKING APOLOGY. Amazing, her level of courtesy is as much as the fats I have on my teeth - NONE.

Even my supervisor agreed that she should at least acknowledged the problem and retracted her accusations.

Seriously, this lady is rude beyond the tolerable means.

She is nice to everyone else though, so haha she hates me now lar. =____=

Irritating encounter that spoiled my entire day. BAH!

No comments: