Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OOTD: The Floral Bandage Skirt

I can't believe it's only a Tuesday. This week seems to be crawling by and the ever-increasing amount of work that I have to do makes it worse. 

Nevertheless, I always make it a point to at least make an effort in dressing up to work. I gain my early momentum this way and I won't feel so depressed in the morning. 

Today's outfit is another simple concoction - a batwing white tee with floral bandage skirt. 

The thing I love about this outfit is how incredibly comfortable it is at the top and how flattering it is at the bottom. It's definitely all about the balance. 

The skirt's previously from ZARA, but I got it online for S$9. Shirt's thrifted online too, can't really remember the exact price. Purple shoes were from Covet. 


Bandage skirts really make your sides look that much flattering. 


Necklace is from gmarket for under S$6. It's simple but a closer look reveals intricate details. I love things like that! 


Accessories were from H&M, gmarket, scape flea and Diva. 


My top has this weird, quirky print that I have never taken a closer look at until I took this photo. I see a key, a saxophone, a casette tape, a cello and a sewing machine. A very random print. Such awesomeness!


I can't wait for H&M's Fashion Against AIDS Collection. ARGH HURRY HURRY! 

No comments: